(Duration 3 to 5 days)
Contents of the day
Morning at sunrise Meditation on chosen theme (30min)
Morning workshop: integration of the physical
- • Reconnecting with reality
- • Setting in motion and repositioning
- • Harmonization with the environment
- • Practice
- • Taking consciousness of the Intersect Point
- • Purification by SOU
- • Practice of different sequences through the Katas
- • Relaxation 20 min
Different ingredients will be provided throughout the workshop to enable the practitioner to let go of daily life and gently be in contact fully with his/her reality.
Meals are shared in silence.
The afternoon workshop is the same as the morning workshop with integration of the etheric plane
Over the days. Everything is gathered for a very thorough practice of Kin-Jo that will lead the trainee to reconnect with his own truth a little more with each day. You will leave with the discovery of several levels that you can deepen and maintain by the regularity of a weekly practice.